Ranger Hoodie LT
Built on the Same Principles You Live By
QtySign up to be notified of restocks.
For over a decade, our Ranger Platform has been the premier choice for adventurers and soldiers combating cooler conditions across all 7 continents. Combining exceptional fit, streamlined storage, and the superior wind resistant properties of Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric, Rangers are the ultimate fleece capable of performing across diverse climates and conditions.
- Highly Versatile
Wind-resistant warmth enables Rangers to excel as both a high-performance outer layer and as a cozy thermal layer under a protective shell for harsher weather. Mesh pockets let you selectively increase airflow to regulate body temperature as conditions change, and a durable water-repellant treatment protects from light moisture.
- Ambidextrous Storage
Six ergonomically-placed pockets, including a double-entry hunter’s pocket, provide streamlined storage that remains accessible under a rucksack, body armor, or harness, and include tie-in points for dummy cording critical gear.
- Engineered Durability
Advanced thermal properties last the life of the garment and don't fade after heavy use. Engineered to resist fiber pilling and fraying that often results after numerous cycles through the washing machine, Rangers withstand abuse and don't require special attention.
- 100% Polyester Polartec® Wind Pro®
Shown in Black
- Polartec® Wind Pro®
- 100% Polyester (8.50 oz)
- DWR Finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Three Piece Hood Design
- Two 1”x1”Velcro Loop Squares on the Hood Accommodate Ranger Eyes Or Glint Tape (Available on Patched Version Only)
- Two Large Chest Pockets with D-Ring and Media Port Pass Throughs
- Two Upper Arm Pockets with D-Ring and Media Port Pass Throughs
- Double Entry Hunter’s Pocket
- Left Forearm Pocket
- All Pockets Feature Zipper Garages and Grosgrain Ribbon Pull Tabs
- Full Front Double Coil Zipper with Chin Flap and Grosgrain Ribbon Pull Tabs
- All Zippers are YKK® Zippers
Cuff & Sleeve Configuration
- Thumb Hole Cuffs Integrated into the Seam
- Two Optional Upper Arm, Die-Cut 3”x5” Loop Swatches for Accessory Patches
- Drop Back Hem
- Adjustable Locking Drawcord
Logos & Labels
Made in USA
- One 1"x1" Loop Swatch with Logo Patch at Right Hip