Sign up to be notified if Microtech Exocet TAD Edition is restocked in .
The Microtech Exocet is a compact double action out-the-front automatic knife from Microtech ideal for everyday carry. The small size is perfect for carry and the large pocket clip doubles as a money clip. This Signature Series TAD Edition has a spear point blade and aluminum handle, both with our signature topo pattern laser etched with black hardware and clip.
The sub-2 inch spear point blade has dual plain cutting edges. The grinds and fullers come finished in durable black Cerakote, while the flats are contrasting satin. Double action automatic operation is fast, smooth, and reliable. Move the thumb slide up to deploy and down to retract. An internal spring remains at rest in both the open and closed position to reduce wear.
The tough, lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum handle is in matching Cerakote, forms the handle with rounded edges and strategic jimping for a comfortable, secure grip and a smooth pocket transition. An extra wide “money” pocket clip makes this a prime choice for daily dress carry. Proprietary black hardware, matching lanyard hole end and serialized stainless clip with our logo round out the construction.
**Buyer is responsible for ensuring that this item may legally be shipped to their destination and is compliant with their local laws.**
By placing an order with Triple Aught Design, you are verifying that you are over 18 years of age and are aware of all local, state and federal laws regarding the possession of, or the carrying of this product. Triple Aught Design shall be held blameless for any infraction of laws made by the purchaser.
- As is the case with any knife from Microtech, the Exocet is loaded with an array of features. The double action OTF M390 spear point blade comes in at 1.95”, legal in most jurisdictions and still large enough to be a useful day to day cutting tool.
- The lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum frame is incredibly thin at .36”making carry effortless. The handle assembly and hardware have a Cerakote finish while the slabs themselves have our signature topo design laser applied.
- The wide stainless steel pocket clip also acts as a money clip, expanding the uses of this clever EDC. The clip itself is also finished in Cerakote with our logo laser applied.
- The action of this OTF automatic is smooth to deploy and retract, an attribute Microtech is famous for.
- The TAD Edition features a Triple Aught Design logo on the pocket clip as well as the serial number and date. Microtechs logo on the blade as well as the pocket clip.