Sign up to be notified if Earl Customs La Rona TAD Edition is restocked in .
Our first offering from Earl Customs is his La Rona model in dramatic Alabama Thunder Forge Damascus.This reversed edge knife design is based on years of research and consulting professionals in the personal protection field.
The acute reverse edge blade has been painstakingly designed to be as efficient as possible. A lightweight, concealable self-defense knife, the La Rona provides cutting power far beyond its size.
The reversed edge, matched to a full sized secure handle, make for a powerful emergency cutting tool. The black Japanese style wrap has no under layer, creating a larger void to further lock onto your hand. The wrap is coated in Marine epoxy and combined with the contours of the handle, this knife is secure under any circumstance. Earls Customs La Rona is small enough to disappear in your daily carry but strong enough to serve when called into action. The sheath is just as well executed for its purpose. The custom ambidextrous sheath is a deep carry design. Handmade from leather in an exclusive OxBlood color with hand stitched nickel wire and Tracker Dan clip. Made by @JeyrHooligan.
The La Rona comes in two sizes:
The La Rona L = 7.09” OAL
The La Rona XL= 8.06” OAL
By placing an order with Triple Aught Design, you are verifying that you are over 18 years of age and are aware of all local, state and federal laws regarding the possession of, or the carrying of this product. Triple Aught Design shall be held blameless for any infraction of laws made by the purchaser.
- Designed with a reverse edge methodology in mind, the blade shape is reminiscent of a tooth or claw. The angles of the handle line up with the tip for effective curving and linear striking.
- The contoured handle is wrapped with Marine epoxy coated lace, which provides outstanding grip security.
- The well thought out handle provides the right angles for either forward or reverse grip.
- The deep carry ambidextrous leather sheath system conceals the La Rona readily under almost any cover garment. It it secured with a Tracker Dan clip.
- The Alabama Thunder Forge Damascus blade is made from 1095/ 15N20
Behind the Scenes with Earls Customs
Andrew Harbushka grew up in a family of craftsmen. His passion for building cars came from his father and he continues that to this day. Over the years he became interested in personal protection and has diligently trained with some of the best in the industry. He has taken that skill and knowledge to produce some of the most sought after defensive knives available. His goal is to produce capable tools that will not fail under real world experiences.