ShivWorks Clinch Pick
Receive $20 off when you buy both the Live Blade and the Trainer by using promo code SHIVWORKS during checkout.
Limit of 1 per customer
Since their debut over a decade ago, ShivWorks Clinch Picks have continually been one of the most sought-after self-defense knives on the market. Produced in small batches by custom makers, they were impossible to find and commanded premium prices on the secondary market.
ShivWorks' new production Clinch Picks provide the perfect balance of capability and affordability so that you won't hesitate to take one with you anywhere.
- Combining a high-retention ergonomic grip with a reverse edge blade, the Clinch Pick Live Blade is compact, concealable, and incredibly effective. Crafted around a simple, point-driven methodology, the edge-in configuration in forward or reverse grip still provides tremendous leverage for ripping and tearing cuts.
- Intended to be primarily worn between 10 and 2 o'clock, the Clinch Pick can be easily accessed by either hand and fits comfortably next to an appendix holster. This allows for an ambidextrous, locked-wrist deployment and remains accessible during entanglements and under stress.
- ShivWorks Clinch Picks are available in two variations: a live blade for carry and a trainer for safely practicing drills.
- The Clinch Pick Trainer is an exceptional tool for building and maintaining the skillset needed to successfully combat a hostile situation. Hone your skills with Craig Douglas personally in his upcoming CORE course, Edged Weapons Overview , or any upcoming ShivWorks class . Learn more and sign up now before this high-demand course is sold out!
Behind the Scenes with ShivWorks
Craig Douglas, aka "SouthNarc," is a retired 21-year police officer and former commander of his agency’s SWAT team. Craig was a full-time police officer from 1990-2011 and held line assignments in corrections, patrol, narcotics, investigations, and has been a narcotics group supervisor. He was also the primary defensive tactics instructor at the Southern Regional Public Safety Institute from 1992-1999 and has personally trained over five thousand police officers at the academy level. Craig has extensive operational experience in an undercover capacity which is reflected heavily in the Extreme Close Quarter Concepts coursework. Craig has a thirty year background in Philippine, Indonesian, Brazilian and Japanese martial arts and is a veteran of the U.S. Army. He has been conducting training in the private sector in the USA and abroad for the past decade.
Limit of 1 per customer.
By placing an order with Triple Aught Design, you are verifying that you are over 18 years of age and are aware of all local, state and federal laws regarding the possession of, or the carrying of this product. Triple Aught Design shall be held blameless for any infraction of laws made by the purchaser.
- Blade: 12C27 Steel
- Live Blade Handle: Black G10
- Trainer Handle: Red G10
- Sheath: Kydex
- Overall Blade Length: 2.72" (6.91 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (0.355 cm)
- Handle Length: 2.80" (7.11 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.92" (2.34 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.52" (14.02 cm)
- Without Sheath: 3.08 oz (87.32 grams)
- With Sheath: 3.63 oz (102.91 grams)
- Live Blade Has Reverse Edge
- Trainer Has No Edge
- Bead Blasted Finish
- Multi-Position Kydex Sheath with Strap
Labels & Logos
- Laser Etched ShivWorks Logo on Blade