SERE Pouch 1
The SERE Pouch 1 (SP1) is a micro tool roll engineered to provide secure and rapid access to survival, evasion, resistance and escape tools. Using vertical and horizontal compression, small tools can be secured into 5 flexible compartments or a removable micro sheath. We engineered the SP1 to be uniquely capable of providing a secure mobile workspace while still being instantly removable.
- Deployment Scenarios
- The SP1's vertical lashing strap is MOLLE compatible, able to be woven through a single column of PALS before being secured around the body of the pouch via an ITW G-Hook.
- To access the contents, unhook the G-Hook, pull down on the horizontal compression strap and unfold the SP1. The pouch will remain attached to the PALS platform in this open position, providing a mobile workspace to contain and organize small tools during use.
- The SP1 may be rapidly detached by unhooking the G-Hook and firmly pulling the pouch away from the PALS webbing.
- 500 Denier Invista™ Cordura®
- Nylon Webbing
- Rolled : 2.75” x 4.00” (6.99 cm x 10.16 cm)
- Unrolled : 8.00” x 7.25” (20.32 cm x 18.41 cm)
- ITW G-Hook
- Lateral & Vertical Compression Straps
- 5 Pockets for SERE Tools
- Micro Sheath with Shock Cord Pull
- Ranger Eye