RMJ Jenny Wren TAD Edition
Lightweight, Compact and Wickedly Aggressive
Jenny Wren is the traditional name for a small, brownish-grey bird found in the Northern hemisphere. Its covert colors help it to disappear into its surroundings and its highly adaptive nature makes it a tenacious creature in new environments. These characteristics spawned the namesake for RMJ’s Jenny Wren - a no-nonsense hawk that is a lightweight and compact field tool with a wickedly aggressive profile. Developed to meet the requirements of a fixed blade knife in weight while retaining the tenacity and psychological advantage of a tomahawk, our RMJ Jenny Wren TAD Edition is a rare opportunity to get your hands on one of these hand crafted masterpieces.
- The Chrome-Moly 4140 steel construction combined with a skeletonized tang results in a tomahawk that is nearly indestructible.
- Exclusively available through Triple Aught Design is the hammer-poll head. Benefitting from the small footprint and low weight of this tool, the user will feel less of a drain on the body and a speed advantage during use and will enjoy the easy accessibility of having an axe and a hammer during camp prep.
- Unique in its size, the Jenny Wren is small, but incredibly intimidating psychologically. This advantage makes it useful for situations where carrying a gun for self-defense is not an option.
- The bottom eject, jump-ready Kydex scabbard has been completely redesigned. The new design is small, sleek and simple with improved retention making the tomahawk easier to deploy.
- The scabbard includes RMJ’s new Multi-Option Carry (MOC) strap which is made from MIL-SPEC Berry Compliant hardware. The strap affords the user the ability to carry the tomahawk via belt, MOLLE or weapon sling.
Behind the Scenes with RMJ Tactical
Richard Carmack and Ryan Johnson, the team behind RMJ Tactical, have been making tomahawks for more than 25 years. Pulling their design inspiration from a wide breadth of historical weapons and relying on the real-world experience from their customers across the special operations community, the duo continue to build reliable companions for field operations.
Limit of 1 per customer.
Due to the nature of custom items, slight variations may occur.
By placing an order with Triple Aught Design, you are verifying that you are over 18 years of age and are aware of all local, state and federal laws regarding the possession of, or the carrying of this product. Triple Aught Design shall be held blameless for any infraction of laws made by the purchaser.
- Blade: Chrome-Moly 4140 Steel
- Handle: OD Green or Dark Earth Textured G10
- Sheath: Kydex Scabbard
- Main Edge Length: 2.60" (6.60 cm)
- Inside Edge Length: 1.79" (4.55 cm)
- Stock Thickness: 0.26” (0.66 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.71” (1.80 cm)
- Overall Length: 11.67” (29.64 cm)
- Without Sheath: 20.87 oz (591.70 grams)
- With Sheath: 24.62 oz (697.90 grams)
- Full Tang Hammer-Poll Hawk
- Differentially Heat Treated
- 30 Rockwell C Body
- 55 Rockwell C Cutting Edges
- Unsharpened Swedge
- Sniper Gray Cerakote Applied to Blade
- Bottom Eject Kydex Sheath with Multiple Lashing Points
- Multi-Option Carry Strap
Labels & Logos
- Milled Triple Aught Design Logo on Blade
- Stamped RMJ Logo on Blade