Innovative Storage Solution
A highly functional carry system supports both modularity and end-user customization of its components. Improve the organization of your kit and ensure that critical tools are kept securely stored but readily accessible.
Our RDDP Series pouches are designed to fly under the radar until deployment. Once deployed, their spatial capacity will increase to almost fourteen times the original volume. Use these to stash or transport miscellaneous gear on the go.
Versatile hook tabs allow our pouches to be mounted to various platforms, including PALS webbing and belts (up to 2.00").
Our pouches are made of MIL-SPEC 1000 Denier Invista™ Cordura® fabric, a high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing that’s nearly impossible to rip or tear. VX21 pouches utilize advanced materials to create a lightweight but resilient carry system.
- 1000 Denier DuPont Cordura®
- 1” Webbing, Velcro® Tabs and Lined with Smooth Oxford Nylon
- Volume: 296.73 cu in (4.86 liters)
- 3.50” (8.89 cm) L x 1.00” (2.54 cm) W x 5.00” (12.70 cm) H
- Expands to 10.50” (26.67 cm) H x 6.00” (12.70 cm) Diameter
- Zippered Clam Shell Opening
- Drain Hole Bottom Grommet
- Belt Tunnel
- Built to MIL-SPEC Construction Standards