Built for the Journey
Polartec, our partner in supplying the 10oz WindPro, has moved their domestic manufacturing to a new state of the art facility in TN. This new facility will allow Polartec to continue innovation in industry leading fabric technology. Due to this transition, the 10oz WindPro fabric will be discontinued. We’ve managed to purchase the last remaining yardage of the WindPro and plan to dedicate all remaining fabric to producing Ranger Hoodies until the fabric is gone. Once it’s gone, the Ranger Hoodie offered in 10oz WindPro will be discontinued. However, the 8.5oz WindPro will continue to be manufactured, thus we will continue to produce Ranger Hoodie LT’s and Ranger Jacket LT’s.
THIS FINAL BATCH OF RANGER HOODIES BEGIN SHIPPING MID MARCH. NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING OR IN-STORE PICKUP AT THIS TIME.
For over a decade, our Ranger Platform has been the premier choice for adventurers and soldiers combating cooler conditions across all 7 continents. Combining exceptional fit, streamlined storage, and the superior wind resistant properties of Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric, Rangers are the ultimate fleece capable of performing across diverse climates and conditions.
- Highly Versatile
Wind-resistant warmth enables Rangers to excel as both a high-performance outer layer and as a cozy thermal layer under a protective shell for harsher weather. Mesh pockets let you selectively increase airflow to regulate body temperature as conditions change, and a durable water-repellant treatment protects from light moisture.
- Ambidextrous Storage
Six ergonomically-placed pockets, including a double-entry hunter’s pocket, provide streamlined storage that remains accessible under a rucksack, body armor, or harness, and include tie-in points for dummy cording critical gear.
- Engineered Durability
Advanced thermal properties last the life of the garment and don't fade after heavy use. Engineered to resist fiber pilling and fraying that often results after numerous cycles through the washing machine, Rangers withstand abuse and don't require special attention.
- Polartec® Wind Pro®
- 100% Polyester (10.00 oz)
- DWR Finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Standing Collar
- Two Large Chest Pockets with D-Ring and Media Port Pass Throughs
- Two Upper Arm Pockets with D-Ring and Media Port Pass Throughs
- Double Entry Hunter’s Pocket
- Left Forearm Pocket
- All Pockets Feature Zipper Garages and Grosgrain Ribbon Pull Tabs
- Full Front Double Coil Zipper with Chin Flap and Grosgrain Ribbon Pull Tabs
- All Zippers are YKK® Zippers
Cuff & Sleeve Configuration
- Thumb Hole Cuffs Integrated into the Seam
- Two Optional Upper Arm, Die-Cut 3.00”x5.00” Loop Swatches for Accessory Patches
- Drop Back Hem
- Adjustable Locking Drawcord
Logos & Labels
- One 1.00"x1.00" Loop Swatch with Logo Patch at Right Hip
Made in the USA