: French Twill x
QtySign up to be notified of restocks.
Roads have been evaluated and risks have been assessed. Charting your course is just as important as leaving room for spontaneous readjustments to it. Made from 100% French Twill Cotton, our Overland Shirt is a streamlined travel staple updated with classic style, breathable performance and durability. Maintain your cool wherever the road may lead.
Influenced by your feedback, check out the latest evolutions:
- Streamlined material around the garment, especially through the arms. The shirt now gives you a cleaner look while still allowing for a range of movement, whether the sleeves are down for protection or rolled up for heat release
- A new two-piece collar stands crisp and tall no matter the length of your journey
- Center front buttons travel the length of the shirt for a better fit and to keep it closed in windy conditions
- Unrestricted Movement
Single underarm panels enable excellent freedom of movement.
Two chest-flap pockets and hidden interior pockets, accessible at the left waist, are perfect for small, essential items that will stay put when you’re repairing that tire, again.
- Easy Repairs
The buttons are secured on webbing with bartacks for greater staying power and include a slotted button that slides onto the webbing for quick repair in the field.
Long sleeves give you protection from the beating sun and the local insect population. Roll-up the sleeves and secure them with the button flap when it’s time to get to work.
- 100% Cotton French Twill (4.50 oz)
- Single Underarm Panels
- Two Piece Collar
- Two Chest Flap Pockets with Single Button Closure
- Hidden Left Interior Waist Pocket with Invisible Zipper
- Hidden Left Interior Waist Patch Pocket
- TAD Slotted Buttons affixed with Tubular Flat Lace
- Includes Field Repair Button and Extra Slotted Button
Cuff & Sleeve Configuration
- Dual Button Cuffs
- Sleeve Strap Buttons for Long Sleeve to Short Sleeve Conversion
Cut and Sewn in USA
- Straight Hem
- Tuckable Hem Length