The Classic Expedition Shirt, Evolved
: French Twill x
Roads have been evaluated and risks have been assessed. Charting your course is just as important as leaving room for spontaneous readjustments to it. Made from 100% French Twill Cotton, our Overland Shirt is a streamlined travel staple updated with classic style, breathable performance and durability. Maintain your cool wherever the road may lead.
Influenced by your feedback, check out the latest evolutions:
- Streamlined material around the garment, especially through the arms. The shirt now gives you a cleaner look while still allowing for a range of movement, whether the sleeves are down for protection or rolled up for heat release
- A new two-piece collar stands crisp and tall no matter the length of your journey
- Center front buttons travel the length of the shirt for a better fit and to keep it closed in windy conditions
- Unrestricted Movement
Single underarm panels enable excellent freedom of movement.
Two chest-flap pockets and hidden interior pockets, accessible at the left waist, are perfect for small, essential items that will stay put when you’re repairing that tire, again.
- Easy Repairs
The buttons are secured on webbing with bartacks for greater staying power and include a slotted button that slides onto the webbing for quick repair in the field.
Long sleeves give you protection from the beating sun and the local insect population. Roll-up the sleeves and secure them with the button flap when it’s time to get to work.
- 100% Cotton French Twill (4.50 oz)
- Single Underarm Panels
- Two Piece Collar
- Two Chest Flap Pockets with Single Button Closure
- Hidden Left Interior Waist Pocket with Invisible Zipper
- Hidden Left Interior Waist Patch Pocket
- TAD Slotted Buttons affixed with Tubular Flat Lace
- Includes Field Repair Button and Extra Slotted Button
Cuff & Sleeve Configuration
- Dual Button Cuffs
- Sleeve Strap Buttons for Long Sleeve to Short Sleeve Conversion
- Straight Hem
- Tuckable Hem Length
Cut and Sewn in USA