A highly functional carry system supports both modularity and end-user customization of its components. Improve the organization of your kit and ensure that critical tools are kept securely stored but readily accessible.
Our GPP-Series pouches are designed to store, transport and protect electronics, ammunition, batteries, and small survival items.
Versatile hook tabs allow our pouches to be mounted to various platforms, including PALS webbing and belts (up to 2.00").
Our pouches are made of MIL-SPEC 1000 Denier Invista™ Cordura® fabric, a high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing that’s nearly impossible to rip or tear. LS-42 pouches utilize advanced materials to create a lightweight but resilient carry system.
- 1000 Denier Invista™ Cordura® or Dimension Polyant LS-42
- 6.00” (15.24 cm) L x 2.00” (5.08 cm) W x 3.75” (9.53 cm) H
Zippers & Hardware
- ITW Nexus GhillieTex™ Fasteners
- All Zippers are YKK® Zippers
- One Exterior Zippered Pocket
- Two Interior Mesh Dividers
- Two Elastic Clip Points on Each Side
- Main Compartment Features Top Entry
- Drain Hole Bottom Grommet
- Belt Tunnel
- Secures to MOLLE and PALS Webbing or 2.00" Belts
- Built to MIL-SPEC Construction Standards
Made in the USA