Regulate Your Environment
Designed to perform on the move, our Equilibrium series utilizes Polartec’s revolutionary Alpha material and Schoeller’s advanced 3XDRY technology to insulate during rest and dynamic activity.
Exceptionable breathability allows the user to leave the Equilibrium on during both activity and rest, leaving behind the old pattern of frequent donning and doffing of layers and equipment that has plagued variable-weather missions in the past. Lightweight and compressible, the Equilibrium stores easily when not in use.
Improving your ability to thermoregulate in austere environments with changing weather patterns, the Equilibrium changes the paradigm of insulating layers.
- Active Insulation
Polartec’s revolutionary Alpha® material, developed alongside US Special Forces and now adopted as their standard issued insulation, is an advanced, breathable insulation technology that works during both rest and dynamic phases in the field.
- Moisture Management
A durable stretch nylon shell treated with Schoeller's 3XDRY is both hydrophobic and hydrophilic. 3XDRY wicks moisture away from the interior while simultaneously repelling it on the exterior.
The Equilibrium is compressible, layers easily and is storable in small spaces. A rear, single entry hunter's pocket serves as a convenient stuff sack. To engage, turn the pocket inside out and stuff the jacket into the reversed pocket.
- Mid Layer
- Set In Sleeves
- Edge Stitched
- Side Paneled Body
- Structured Arm Details
- Collar with Chin Guard
- Full Length Wind Flap
- Back Pocket Stores Jacket When Not In Use
- 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane (76.00 g/m²)
- Schoeller® 3XDRY® Finish
- 100% Polyester (80.00 g/m²)
- Polartec® Alpha®
- 84% Polyester, 16% Elastane
- Aegis® Antimicrobial Finish
Weight & Dimensions for Medium
- Weight : 19.75 oz (560.00 grams)
- Stuff Sack : 12.00" (30.48 cm) L x 6.00" (15.24 cm) W x 3.50" (8.89 cm) D
- Two On Seam Zippered Hand Pockets with Internal Attachment Points
- Zippered Pocket at Wearer's Left Chest
- Internal Envelope Patch Pocket at Wearer’s Right Chest
- Rear (Single Entry) Zippered Pocket with Internal Attachment Loop (Serves As Jacket’s Stuff Sack)
- Full Front Coil Zipper with Chin Flap and Pull Tab
- Reversible Slider On Rear Storage Pocket
- All Zippers Are YKK® Zippers
Cuff & Sleeve Configuration
- Bound Elastic Cuffs
- Adjustable Locking Drawcord
- Cordlock Located in Wearer's Right Hand Pocket
Cut & Sewn in the USA
Explore #EQUILIBRIUMJACKET #TRIPLEAUGHTDESIGN