Darn Tough Hiker Boot Cushion
Made In Vermont, USA
For almost 40 years the Darn Tough family has been knitting socks in Northfield, Vermont. They know how to make socks. It’s what they do. They are dedicated to creating the world’s best socks, and prove it by standing behind them unconditionally.
Built to withstand the rigors of the trail and come away smiling on a layer of cushioned comfort. This humble sock has earned a hallowed place in the hearts of many a discerning thru-hiker. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex