Darn Tough Hiker 1/4 Cushion
Made In Vermont, USA
For almost 40 years the Darn Tough family has been knitting socks in Northfield, Vermont. They know how to make socks. It’s what they do. They are dedicated to creating the world’s best socks, and prove it by standing behind them unconditionally.
Legendary Darn Tough construction for when “equipment failure” is not an option. Performance Trail Fit means no bunching, no slipping, no blisters. Side vents deliver superior breathability.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex