Control Panel 1
Divide and Conquer
Add an Angel Armor Ally One TAD Edition
QtySign up to be notified of restocks.
By purchasing this product, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase;
- You are not a felon;
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased;
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state;
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes;
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid complying with these terms and conditions;
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased;
- You understand that ballistic panels are not bullet proof -- IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT -- and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed.
- You are smart enough to know better than to test ballistic panels by shooting it with a firearm -- any video submitted to us showing such behavior will not be promoted in any way, and, if posted publicly (e.g., YouTube), could be used against you in criminal prosecution; and
- You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Triple Aught Design, LLC for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using ballistic panels sold by Triple Aught Design, LLC may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. Triple Aught Design, LLC will fully cooperate with all criminal investigations.
Triple Aught Design, LLC assumes NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY TRIPLE AUGHT DESIGN, LLC. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. Triple Aught Design, LLC specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. Triple Aught Design, LLC does not cover any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.
Control Panels are modular organization platforms that will transform the way you pack and access your gear. Built to give you the flexibility to rapidly organize, orient, and swap gear loadouts to support changing mission profiles, our Control Panel 1 provides consistent orientation, quick access, and easy deployment for pouches and accessories. The full length slot pocket of the Control Panel 1 can be used to store tablets, documents, notebooks, e-readers, or small hydration bladders. The included HDPE frame sheet provides rigidity to otherwise structureless bags, such as our Azimuth Pack, and is removable when not needed.
- Versatile Capability
6 row x 6 column PALS webbing provides consistent orientation, quick access, and easy deployment for MOLLE-compatible pouches and accessories.
Two stacked zippered mesh pockets provide controlled storage for loose items.
A full length slot pocket provides storage for small electronics or notebooks. Rigidity is provided by the included, removable HDPE frame sheet.
- Hidden Ally
Replace the included, removable HDPE frame sheet with Angel Armor Ally One TAD Edition for discreet, everyday ballistic protection.
- TAD Pack Deployment
Secured solely using the attachment points at the top, the CP1 provides immediate access to gear on one side and can be rotated out to access gear on the opposite side. This configuration can keep items out of plain sight but easily accessible, and provides quick access to your entire loadout.
Secured using both the top and bottom attachment points, the panel can position loads against the bag while simultaneously providing very stable access to items on whichever side faces towards the opening.
Secured to the side (and optionally bottom) attachment points, the open-top panel configuration can divide the pack's storage compartment, position items against your back, and simultaneously provide access to either side. This works great for securing a laptop, radio, or other items against your back while still organizing and providing structured access to items inside the main compartment.
- Standalone Deployment
Turn the inside of any bag into an organized, modular storage area. Swap out loadouts quickly and get more mileage from the bags you already have.
Secure a panel to your nightstand at home or on the road, providing immediate, organized access to lights, knives, holsters, etc.
Secure a panel to the back of a car seat or use as an underseat organizer.
Hang a panel from a wall, providing organized storage of unused gear.
1000 Denier Invista™ Cordura®
HDPE removable frame sheet
Overall : 9.75" (24.76 cm) x 13.75" (34.92 cm)
Zippered Pockets : 9.00" (22.86 cm) x 5.125" (12.70 cm)
Flat Pocket: 9.00" (22.86 cm) x 12.00" (30.48 cm)
Zippers & Hardware
Adjustable quick attach Slik Clips
YKK® #8 Nylon Coil Reverse Zippers with Paracord Zipper Pulls
Dual Sided Organization Panel
Webbing Side : Six Rows of 1.00” PALS Webbing
Pocket Side :
Two Large Mesh Storage Pockets with Zippered Closure
Full length overlapping pocket with stretch panel closure