Amsler Hurricane Razor 2.0 TAD Edition
The Future In Hand
Limit of 1 per customerSign up to be notified of restocks.
Sometimes inspiration strikes at the strangest of times. For Rob Amsler, it took a hurricane. Two days without power yielded the downtime for Rob to strike upon the inspiration offered by one of his favorite off the shelf box cutters, and the desire to make a better version in the style he’s known for.
An Amsler knife or tool is a minimalist device with sharp lines and a futuristic bent. The Hurricane Razor is no exception. From the off-world colonies to the streets of Los Angeles, the visually distinct, one-piece skeletonized CPM154 blade and handle of the Hurricane Razor will serve you well. Smartly designed, the Hurricane Razor can be discreetly carried with or without the titanium pocket clip like a pen in your pocket, or on a loop around your neck. The blade profile is inspired by the profiles of both the American tanto and the traditional drop point. To elevate the simple box cutter even further, a tritium tube can be mounted in the topmost skeletonized hole, giving you the ability to find your Hurricane Razor in nearly any condition.
- One-piece CPM154 handle and blade with BOS heat treating & Cerakote finish ™
- 1.39” blade with a profile inspired by both the American tanto and the traditional drop point
- Minimalist Kydex® sheath for discreet carry
- Supplied O-rings can be mounted in any preferred configuration to further adapt and augment grip
Behind the Scenes with Amsler Knives
Rob Amsler is a skilled designer and knifemaker from New York. His signature style is a juxtaposition of futuristic lines with entirely practical applications. This is Rob’s first collaboration with Triple Aught Design and we’re excited to expand his offerings in the future.
Limit of 1 per customer.
Due to the nature of custom items, slight variations may occur.
By placing an order with Triple Aught Design, you are verifying that you are over 18 years of age and are aware of all local, state and federal laws regarding the possession of, or the carrying of this product. Triple Aught Design shall be held blameless for any infraction of laws made by the purchaser.
- Blade: CPM154 WITH BOS Heat Treat
- Handle / Scales: CPM154 With Cerakote™ Finish & Adjustable Rubber O-rings
- Pocket Clip & Hardware: Titanium
- Overall Length: 5.16" (13.10 cm)
- Blade Length: 1.39" (3.53 cm)
- Handle Length: 3.74" (9.49 cm)
- Width of Handle : 0.14" (.358 cm)
- With Sheath: 0.98 oz (27.78 grams)
- Without Sheath: 0.81 oz (22.96 grams)
- One-Piece CPM154 Construction
- Cerakote™ Finish
- Modified Tanto Drop Point Blade
- Adaptable O-Ring Grips
- Tritium Tube Cutouts
- Kydex Sheath
- Labels & Logos
- Laser Etched Triple Aught Design & Amsler Knives Logos