Triple Aught Design is an apparel and equipment manufacturer headquartered in San Francisco. On their toughest missions and in their everyday adventures, our highly-engaged and dedicated community depends on our gear to help them prevail. With the Pacific to our west and the Sierras to our east, we have spectacular landscapes to inspire our designs and rugged wilderness areas in which to test and use our products.
We’re seeking to expand our Boulder, Colorado based marketing team with a full-time, marketing-focused Visual Designer. Our marketing team is responsible for the complete presentation of our brand. This is an exciting and impactful role that will be integral to our growth and future success.
- You understand being a designer is more than just typography, Pantones, and pixels.
- You hunger to bring fresh, creative, and energetic expression to a developing brand and desire to exponentially expand our collection of original 2D artwork and photography.
- You have a strong desire to innovate, collaborate, communicate, drive results, and build an exceptional, personalized experience for everyone in our community.
- You are motivated by an autonomous, start-up atmosphere, are flexible and engaging, and attentive to all types of details.
- You pride yourself on your unwavering fortitude, don’t shy away from challenges, and are passionate about developing better ways of doing things.
- Help develop immersive creative content that captivates our community and is authentic and relevant to Triple Aught Design’s aesthetic and culture.
- Deliver best-in-class creative through continuous improvement and refinement of established brand elements.
- Develop original 2D graphic art for use on apparel, equipment, and accessories.
- Plan, style, and execute photo and video shoots in our studio or in the field.
- Execute high quality, natural looking post-production on all creative output.
- Be a conceptual and visual problem solver who designs and develops sophisticated digital experiences.
- Develop print and web collateral across a variety of media.
- Produce innovative and user-friendly interface layouts and designs that apply UI / UX best practices to all screen-based media.
- At least three to five years in a creative environment, preferably within the outdoor or military equipment / apparel industries.
- Exceptional graphic design, photography, illustration, and other creative capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience.
- Fastidious attention to detail.
- Comfortable with autonomy - able to manage your time and communicate proactively.
- Ability to work well and creatively under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism and deliver results against complex and challenging timelines.
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative and conscientiously following through on areas of responsibility.
- Interest or involvement in activities that align with the Triple Aught Design brand.
- Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Discretionary PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- 9 Company holidays
- Team events
We take particular notice of candidates who put something extra into their applications and are seeking someone who cares deeply about where and with whom they work. Please send a resume, cover letter, selection of work samples and an original illustration or photograph that reflects your perception of capability and adventure using existing TAD design cues to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Triple Aught Design and we look forward to hearing from you.