Triple Aught Design is a rapidly growing apparel and equipment manufacturer headquartered in San Francisco. On their toughest missions and in their everyday adventures, our community depends on our gear to help them prevail. With the Pacific to our west and the Sierras to our east, we have spectacular landscapes to inspire our designs and rugged wilderness areas in which to test and use our products.
We are seeking a full-time Human Resources Specialist/Office Manager at our new Old Fort, North Carolina factory. This will be one of our first hires in Old Fort and will be a driving force in building our team. The ideal candidate will have a solution-oriented focus with attention to detail, as well as a strong ability to multi-task and juggle priorities.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain human resources systems (files and software)
- Implement all processes of Human Resources including: recruiting, onboarding, offboarding, review process, payroll, benefits, workers compensation and employee relations.
- Maintains accurate records of active job openings and received applications; manages internal and external job postings. Reviews applications for entry-level and non-exempt positions; conducts and/or schedules preliminary interviews.
- Maintains employee records, ensuring completion and accuracy of details such as employee contact information, job classification, pay rates, organizational structure, and other key details.
- Assists with the administration of employee benefits, which may include collecting and submitting employee information and notice of change in status to health, dental, life, disability, and other insurance carriers or insurance brokers.
- Conducts or assists with record audits and mandatory reports, which may include I-9 audits, EEO-1 filings, payroll audits, and other compliance reviews.
- Ensure that the equipment needs are met (computers, printers, network, etc.), especially for incoming new hires in a timely fashion
- Respond appropriately using independent judgment, knowledge of organization, and personal initiative Performs other duties as assigned.
- Oversee all office operations and staff including facilities support, research and purchase of office supplies, equipment and maintenance of inventory levels for pantry and supplies
- Improve systems in place, internal customer service, support and maximize team efficiency
- Support other departments with input and maintenance to systems (for example, learning the accounting system to assist with invoice entry)
- Supporting management in ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree required. PHR, SPHR certification or specific education in HR desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and determine priorities without supervision
- Experience with Google Apps
- Proven track record in employee management and customer service
- Experience working closely with executives
- Prior experience with working in fast-paced, roll up your sleeves environment is a plus
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment.
- Must be able to travel domestically utilizing various transportation methods.
Triple Aught Design offers a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees working 30 hours/week or more. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, Long term Disability Insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, profit sharing, and others.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or plain text format.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Triple Aught Design.